Re: Isa IP spoofing

ok Jim, I'm out my office on 7th January, then I'll send you the ISA IP
configuration.

again thanks

martog@xxxxxxxxxx


----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2003 5:34 PM
Subject: [isalist] Re: Isa IP spoofing


> http://www.ISAserver.org
>
>
> Can you send your "ipconfig/all" from the ISA Server?
> It may be that you've incorrectly configured it.
>
>  Jim Harrison
>  MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
>  http://isaserver.org/pages/author_index.asp?aut=3
>  http://isatools.org
>  Read the help / books / articles!
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "mario tognetti" <martog@xxxxxxxxxx>
> To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2003 00:31
> Subject: [isalist] Isa IP spoofing
>
>
> http://www.ISAserver.org
>
>
> I installed Isa server behind a router Netopia that maps an public IP
> address with 4 Ip 192.168.0.1-4. The external NIC of isa is 192.168.1.1.,
> the internal Nic is 10.0.0.65 with a publish internal web server. When I
> try to connect to Isa from Internet, it replay with a "no server found"
> and records "IP spoof" alert from Internet IP address. I think the problem
> is that packets arriving on the external interface but claiming to come
> from an internal IP (192.168.0.1).
> It's corrects? Only solution is to get for ISA external Nic a public IP?
>
> thanks
>
> mario tognetti
>
> ------------------------------------------------------
> List Archives: http://www.webelists.com/cgi/lyris.pl?enter=isalist
> ISA Server Newsletter: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/newsletter.asp
> ISA Server FAQ: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/larticle.asp?type=FAQ
> ------------------------------------------------------
> Exchange Server Resource Site: http://www.msexchange.org/
> Windows Security Resource Site: http://www.windowsecurity.com/
> Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions: http://www.ntfaxfaq.com
> ------------------------------------------------------
> You are currently subscribed to this ISAserver.org Discussion List as:
> jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to $subst('Email.Unsub')
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------
> List Archives: http://www.webelists.com/cgi/lyris.pl?enter=isalist
> ISA Server Newsletter: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/newsletter.asp
> ISA Server FAQ: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/larticle.asp?type=FAQ
> ------------------------------------------------------
> Exchange Server Resource Site: http://www.msexchange.org/
> Windows Security Resource Site: http://www.windowsecurity.com/
> Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions: http://www.ntfaxfaq.com
> ------------------------------------------------------
> You are currently subscribed to this ISAserver.org Discussion List as:
martog@xxxxxxxxxx
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to $subst('Email.Unsub')



Other related posts: