Isa IP spoofing

  • From: "mario tognetti" <martog@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 01:31:42 -0700

I installed Isa server behind a router Netopia that maps an public IP
address with 4 Ip The external NIC of isa is,
the internal Nic is with a publish internal web server. When I
try to connect to Isa from Internet, it replay with a "no server found"
and records "IP spoof" alert from Internet IP address. I think the problem
is that packets arriving on the external interface but claiming to come
from an internal IP (
It's corrects? Only solution is to get for ISA external Nic a public IP?

mario tognetti