Intradomain authentication through ISA

  • From: Logan Ramirez <LoganRamirez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 18:25:53 -0600

We have a back to back private DMZ with an Active Directory domain in the
DMZ and an NT 4.0 domain on the internal network.  We need to authenticate
users from the internal network inside the DMZ, so we were thinking of
setting up a 1 way trust from the DMZ trusting our internal network.

Does anyone know a way, or can point me toward some documentation, which we
can do this? Or any otherways of passing user authentication across ISA into
the DMZ?

I was thinking of trying the Intradomain Communication lab Tom Shinder
wrote, and Stephen Herrera inquired about, but I am not certain that is the
answer, and it applies to 2 AD domains...not sure the discrepancy when we
toss NT in the mix.

Hope this finds all well and with comments,
Thanks,

Logan