Installing ISA Server on a non-private LAN

  • From: "Massimo Miccio" <massimo.miccio@xxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 02:09:21 -0600

Hi,
I am consulting a company that wants to install an ISA Server on the LAN,
but the addressing isn't on 192.168 or others private address. I'm tryin
to install ISA as a web cache, b'se thre's also a Check Point Firewall/1
for security. Bypassin the FW question, I've tried to connect the internal
network on the first LAN adapter, and the router on other side. Everything
works fine, BUT ON INTERNET I LOOSE VERY WEB SITES AS THE SAME AS MY
INTERNAL CLASS B NETWORK  (192.160.0.0). I can't change the addressing, so
I want to know how can I make this work. I think I've to reinstall ISA in
Integrated Mode, and "joking" with LAT table, but I've tried and nothin'
changed. I've readed around that it's possible
Every help will be greatly appreciated
Massimo Miccio