Re: Inaccurate Spoof Alert

  • From: "Becker1" <becker1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:03:14 -0800

MessageProblem solved! I disconnected my secondary connection to the internet
and OWA is up and I'm no longer getting erroneous spoofing alerts.

This does generate another question for the list.

ISA has 3 nics - #1 is internal #2 is our main internet (http,smtp) #3 is a
backup dsl line. I believe the MX record at our ISP for #2 first lists #2 and
if its not available redirects to #3. Any reason why I can't have it configured
this way or in other words why was I getting the spoofing alerts with it lit up?

Thanks, John