RE: I'm In Trouble

  • From: David Dellanno <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 20:41:39 -0400

When you noticed "The systray icon of the firewall client developed an
exclamation point."  This would indicate that you are having an issue
communicating to the ISA 2000 Server itself.

To trouble-shoot this you need to see if you can communicate from the client
to the server....

First, at the client workstation, ping the ISA 2000 Server computer name or
ip address

If you can not ping either the computer name or ip address, verify that your
client has a valid ip address on your network.  Let me know what you find.