RE: I'm In Trouble

  • From: David Dellanno <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 21:52:59 -0400

It definitely looks like the Firewall Client didn't installed sucessfully.
What OS are you running for the Client, and do you have full admin rights
when you installed this software.

Right Here:

32-bit Firewall client:
        Winsock Name: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\wsock32.dll
        Version: 4.90.0.3000

This is wrong.

I'll see if you can manually install the right wsock32.dll.  Give me a sec.