RE: ISA with NLB

  • From: "Jason Ballard" <jasonb54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 17:45:11 -0400

Are you using the Web client on your internal computers to get access to the
internet?  If you are, then you should configure the clients to use the
virtual FQDN you assigned in NLB?

For example, we have 2 ISA Servers configured in cache mode using NLB.  Each
ISA Server has their own unique IP, and then they share a virtual IP.  On
the property page for the virtual IP, you can specify a FQDN.  The FQDN is
registered in DNS.

Web clients use the FQDN defined as the proxy server.

JB