Re: Firewall Client Uninstall/Repair Problem

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 20:26:14 -0400

I had to reformat my laptop due to that *&*%^$$ firewall client, I had it
installed, and it worked well. I was even able to turn it on/off at will and
travel with the laptop. I connect to the net at home thru a lan connection
to a win 2k server, but with out ISA.

Well, I went back to our web server room, and needed to connected to the
net. Firewall client did not work, nor did the internet EVER AGAIN :(

I was left with the only option left, format. :(
I tried some registry hacks but nothing I did would get the connection back
!

Any thoughts on that one ?

Mark