ISA, VPN client from another domain

  • From: "Dave Arkley" <d.arkley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:04:43 -0600

I often work in two offices, and use my laptop in both.

My laptop is configured as a member of a domain at head office, which has
a full blown Win2000 setup and a hardware firewall. The other office uses
SBS2000 and is protected with ISA server.

I want to be able to access resources at head office when I'm in the other
office. My laptop is a member of a domain called PIWI-1 at head office,
the SBS domain is called Wildair.

How to I set up the ISA server to allow VPN traffic from my laptop when I
log-on to my laptop with my PIWI-1 userid? I have VPN working when ISA is
diabled, so I guess it's a matter of authentication and authorisation.

I'm very new to ISA so details would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Dave Arkley