Re: ISA, VPN client from another domain

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 07:47:45 -0700

Almost that simple.
ISA only allows secureNAT clients to PPTP outbound, so you'll have to meet
that requirement first.
ISA only supports PPTP VPN from the LAT (no L2TP), so you may run into
troubles with that connection.
Since secureNAT clients can't be authenticated, it won't be ISA asking for
that; just the destinations server.

Jim Harrison
MCP(2K), A+, Network+, PCG