Re: ISA Server and Gnatbox firewall

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:15:16 -0800

That's what Cache mode is for...
Yes; many folks use ISA this way.

Was there a specific question?

 Read the help, books and articles!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Randy Haley" <randy@xxxxxxxx>
To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 09:01
Subject: [isalist] ISA Server and Gnatbox firewall

I want to put my ISA server (Caching only) behind my gnatbox firewall on
the Protected network. It will be used for content filtering only, no
firewall will be installed since we already have one.

Has anyone tried this or is anyone using an ISA server as a caching only
server behind their corporate firewall? Any information will be helpful

Thank You
Randy Haley

List Archives: