RE: ISA Question

  • From: "Jimmy Lee" <jimmy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 17:06:23 -0600

Are you referring to the Outgoing Web Requests. If you are, I thought
this is for setting up authentication for web request going outbound.
Another words, you setup different authentication for different ip
addresses that are internal. Anyway, any more detail would be
appreciated.

thanks for responding....