ISA Question

  • From: "Jimmy Lee" <jimmy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 11:54:30 -0600

My network consist of an ISA server connected to the internet but I have
multiple locations behind the ISA server. I have several public IP
addresses assigned to the external interface. What I have noticed is
that getting access to the web from any of the locations behind the ISA
server uses the first IP address on the external interface as the source
address. Is there any way to have a different IP address on the external
interface represent a different network behind the ISA server. The
reason we want to do this is, we subscribe to certain services that
authenticate based upon our ip addresses. Since these services think
that the source is from the one ip address all location have access to
these services. We don't want all the locations to have access to all
the services. In fact, some of the locations subscribe to the same
service but with different feature sets. I don't know if ISA can handle
this type situation. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.....

Thanks....

Jimmy Lee