IM too slow

  • From: "Ambarish.R.H" <ambarish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 03:49:22 +0530

Hi all,
We have an ISA server 2000 enterprice version installed in our network.In that,earlier we were not blocking any users from accessing the web.But today we created client sets and blocked the web access,except some important sites.The problem is we have an I M for our company,and now after applying the security,our IM is too slow.When we tried to use the IM s/w through a public IP,its working fine,but when we use this in the resticted network its too slow.Could you pls help me to solve this problem?I have opened the ports used for the IM s/w.

Thnks in advance