RE: Help with OWA!!

  • From: "Christian Villeneuve" <Christian.Villeneuve@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:49:33 -0500

Have you checked the directory security within Exchange System Manager.

Specifically, under your server -> protocols -> Http -> Exchange Virtual
Server and check the directory security on both Exchange and Public.
Exadmin directory is done in IIS and verify the authentication type is
set correctly.

The only other issue that I found is that my internal domain was named
differently than what my external domain was and I did not have an
e-mail address for my internal domain.

E.G:  internal hq.domain.com
         External   domain.com

Take care,