Can't connect to SQL server anymore

  • From: "Bob Cheeseman" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAserver" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 16:08:09 -0500

I was having trouble with an old ISA installation once the
client switched to DSL from dialup. couldn't get rid of the
dialup connection and web publishing wasn't working, etc.
However, connection to remote SQL server was working.
I reinstalled ISA in order to start fresh, all the other
features are working perfectly, but I can no longer connect
to a remote SQL server. Get an error message "server does
not exist or login failure" during registration. I know it's
not the login as that hasn't been changed.
Any idea what I may have screwed up?

Regards
Bob Cheeseman
King Kommunications