Help DNS Problem Probably

  • From: "Aram Avedissian" <aramav@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 14:36:23 -0700

Hi  my web proxy is  working  but my firewall client or SNAT is not
working ,I know I  have a problem in my DNS  configuration and  had proven
that by connecting with an IP number in MIRC but I can not  connect by
name ,IT gives me "unable to resolve IRC server''.  the  ISA server
resolves DNS queries for the  firewall clients ,I am connecting via dialup
my ISP have an automatic IP and DNS configuration So please what else It
might been done wrong ,knowing that I opened every packet every rules in
the access policies and also enabled IP routing