Re: HTTP Redirector

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 15:19:51 -0800

The HTTP redirector only controls HTTP, HTTPS and FTP traffic from secureNAT
and Firewall clients is handled; neither of those can be outside.
Forcing those requests to the web proxy service actually helps enforce S&C
rules, since they're only processed by the web proxy service.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG