Re: Help!

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 15:24:10 -0800

Help!If you can't use GPO's, then you're pretty much at the mercy of the user.
Just set your internal routing policies so that no one can be a secureNAT
client and they'll have to let the installation run...
If you're building the machine from scratch, then it's easier; sysdiff is your
friend..  ;-)

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG