RE: FW: [fw-wiz] The Death Of A Firewall

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 07:50:29 -0500

I think the problem is that he's not defining his terms properly. The
article clearly shows that he's still using firewalls, its just that
only the servers are being protected by firewalls. I don't know if he's
doing this on purpose to get attention, or if he things that only packet
filter devices are firewalls.

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/drisa/