Exchange behind ISA

  • From: "Scott Force" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 19:09:38 -0700

I had an Eval copy of ISA 2000 on my server which I wiped clean with
rmisa.exe.  From what I can tell I restored the ISA software back to it's
origianl glory but I'm unable to send e-mail from my Exchange 5.5 server.
I'm getting an "name resolution" error in my IMC outbound queue.  I'm able
to receive e-mail just fine.  I've reconfigured all my protocol rules and
have successfully reconfigured my VPN software.  I just can't get this
resolved, what am I missing?  I used the Secure Mail Server option from
server publishing rules and like I mentioned earlier this was working
before the re-install so I shouldn't have to do anything to the Exchange
server correct?  I'm just pointing to ISA from Exchange through the
default gateway.  TIA, Scott.