Exchange & ISA on same box

  • From: "Russ Reed" <russ.reed@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 20:38:19 -0700

I am trying to run Exchange 2000 and ISA on the same box. I am also
running a webserver on another internal server. I need to get the default
IIS website running on the Exchange/ISA server so I can administer my
Exchange public folders.

I have my ISA server set to listen on the external interface on port 80
(for my other internal web server). I configure IIS default website to
listen on the internal interface port 80. When I try to start the default
IIS website on the Exchange/ISA, I get a message saying the the address in
already in use. I know ISA is holding on to port 80 on the internal
interface. How do I get ISA to give up the internal port 80?