RE: Exchange 2K thru ISA Question

  • From: Glenn Maks <gmaks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:54:25 -0400

your problem is not with ISA, but with the way Exchange IMS works, you will
need to locate if Exchange 2000 has one, a filter feature
that keys of hotmail name space, I am currently running 5.5 and see no such
ability, but then again I forward my mail through a smart host that is
responsible for DNS lookups and sending internal mail to the correct SMTP
server, this configuration provides a great deal more flexibility with store
and forward not to mention it takes those responsibilities away from the
Exchange server and eases the work load. I would look at your Exchange
server not ISA according to what you wrote below.