[isalist] Error browsing

  • From: "D PIETRUSZKA USWRN INTERLINK INFRA ASST MGR" <DPietruszka@xxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:58:49 -0400

Hello list

I'm experiencing some issues with some users and I was wondering if some
of you an idea of what is happening.

We had IE configure manually to use a proxy server, then we removed the
manual configuration to install the proxy client (in the client we
manually included the proxy name, is not on auto detect), the proxy
never changed it is always the same server.

But since we install the proxy client, the users have problems browsing.

For example, when they click on a link they received the message "The
page can not be found", but if you cut and paste the link on a new IE,
everything works fine. In the same way, some images are not displayed,
but if you paste on a new IE the link to the image, then it is
displayed.

Any clue somebody?

Thanks

Regards