RE: El MSN no funcional con el ISA 2004...

  • From: "Ara.A" <ara@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 17:32:14 -0400

What language was that?

  _____

From: Steve Moffat [mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: October 9, 2004 5:22 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] RE: El MSN no funcional con el ISA 2004...

http://www.ISAserver.org

Translation........

Dear friends... beforehand thanks to read this email?  it comment which I
have... isa is well to member server of the Primary Controller, I have
created the rule saying to him that single the Users of the Group Category
To have access to everything, additionally I have created another rule
saying that single the Category To has access to all the group of protocols
of instantaneous mail and I have added him protocol HTTPS... in workstation
I have installed him the Firewall Client and when attempt to connect itself
does not leave... in the MSN 6,2 that toy using leaves the following error
to me...  An error has taken place... 0x81000365 and ahi remains... would
thank for much to him if they could give a track me... because that I am
close....

ahh, that's a lot clearer.

:))

  _____