DirecWay / DirecPC ?

  • From: "Anthony Michaud" <anthonym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:01:08 +1100

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has setup ISA on a full USB satellite (both upstream
AND downstream) connection that uses the DirecWay/DirecPC software?  I'm not
entirely sure, but believe that a combination of delayed NIC availability (the
USB services start later than ISA / NAT etc) and/or the fact that the sat.
interface does not (by default) have a default gateway set.

If at all relevant, this is being run on a Dell PowerEdge 1400SC, dual
P3/1.26Ghz + 512Mb + 80G IDE

Does anyone have any information regarding this, or relating to delaying the
ISA server's start time until *after* the USB device has been initialised?

Many thanks,

Anthony.