RE: Delays in Web Page Updates

  • From: "PETER PAPE" <papexpjboi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 21:49:16 +0000

Most likely this is a caching issue on the ISA server. You can use a routing rule to force ISA to directly access the site. Check the help file for more info on routing rules.

From: libtech@xxxxxxxxxx
To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [isalist] Delays in Web Page Updates
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 14:05:46 -0600

I have a colleague who serves as the web page advisor for a school
district in Kansas.  We have one ISA server stationed between the machines
he is doing the web page editing and a Linux box where he stores his web
pages.  For some reason, whenever he does a change and FTPs it to the
Linux box he doesn't see the changes for several hours from the Internet.

I have contacted the Internet provider who says that this isn't a problem
from them.  Is there a setting or definition? that can be written to allow
these updates to be seen immediately or on a more regular basis or is this
even an ISA server issue at all?

Thanks for any help you can suggest.

List Archives:
You are currently subscribed to this Discussion List as: papexpjboi@xxxxxxx