RE: Delays in Web Page Updates

  • From: "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CSA1)" <Shawn.Quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 10:25:20 -0400

Gotcha.  Here's an example.  The tag goes somewhere within the
<TITLE></TITLE> block.

<META HTTP-EQUIV="expires" CONTENT="Wed, 01 Jan 1997 00:00:01 GMT">

Two more you'll want are
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Cache-Control" CONTENT="no-cache">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">

One of these is for public caches (ie- server caches) and the other is
for private caches (ie- browser caches) but I forget which off the top
of my head.