Re: Code Red Sniffer

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 09:59:32 -0700

Ok, here's the deal.
NT4 has sporadic support for WMI, which is what the script uses to identify
the rogue explorer process.  Since a failure in WMI doesn't mean a rogue
process exists, I've changed the script to advise you when this situation
Keep those cards and letters coming, folks!  It only makes the tool

Jim Harrison
MCP(2K), A+, Network+, PCG