Cannot connect to any internal resource when Firewall client is e nabled

  • From: FRAEYE MIKE <Mike.Fraeye@xxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 14:36:55 +0200

Hi geniusses,

I am using ISA in integrated mode as caching server only behind a firewall.
When I use WebProxy clients I have no problems reaching internal & external
resources.
When I enable Firewall clients, they have no problem to reach external
adresses, but any address of the LAT isn't accessible.
Can anyone give me some advice here please.

Thanks in advance,
Mikey

        Microsoft Backoffice Support Center

        Siemens Business Services