RE: Best - ISA server setup (member server)

  • From: Brian Tirch <btirch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:15:33 -0500

All you do to add the isa server to domain is have the internal nic plugged
into your network and make sure the internal nic has dns of the private
network.... Next question would be is you AD installed correctly?? Do you
have all the service records needed? If not stop the netlogon service and
restart it this will force registration of the srv records , but make sure
dns is set to dynamic updates at least until the srv records are added......

Brian Tirch
Mct,mcse2000/4.0,cca,ccna,a+,n+