Access port from DMZ to Internal Network

  • From: "Bill Ogilvie" <bill.ogilvie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:58:02 -0600

 I am in need of assistance, I just setup a tri-homed ISA server and
everything is working fine, my internal users can access the Internet and
the web server in the DMZ, and external users can access our web server in
the DMZ. My problem is, I need my web server in the DMZ to talk to a
server on my internal network using TCP on port 9000. I have tried
creating  protocol definitions and packet filters with no luck, any advice
would be welcomed.