[interfacekit] Re: Open BeOS

  • From: "Erik Jakowatz" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brad@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 23:48:27 -0700

Hi Brad,

Not sure if I replied to this earlier today -- which I suppose is not
surprising, all things considered. =(

At any rate, if I didn't, I don't think we can have too many people.  I
should warn you that we're all about analysis, design and some
prototyping at this point, and are planning on that being our main mode
until our design is fully hammered out (about year's end, I figure).  If
you're down for that, let me know what skill sets you have and what
you're interested in doing.  If not, feel free to share any ideas you
have with us and ping us again when we're ready to move into full scale
code-slinging mode. ;)

Thanks,

>Hi Erik,
>
>    Have any room left for input on the interface team? I would love to
help
>out as much as my skills will allow me. If you have any need for
additional
>programmers and/or designers, please let me know.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Brad Leffler
>brad@xxxxxxxxxx

Data is not information, and information is not knowledge: knowledge is
not understanding, and understanding is not wisdom.
        - Philip Adams