[interfacekit] Re: Open BeOS

  • From: Erik Jakowatz <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brad Leffler <brad@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:10:03 -0700

Hi Brad,

We've got a big job cut out for us, so I don't think they'll be such a
thing as "too much help". =)  What sort of skill set do you have?

We'll be doing analysis, design and prototype work probably until the
end of the year, with a goal being to fully document what we're doing as
we go along.  Whether you're interested in helping out with this or not,
we'd be interested in hearing any ideas you have.

Thanks,