[insightsa] sad passing of Tammy Axelsen

  • From: Peter Greco <peter.19.greco@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 10:04:50 +0930

From: Neil Jarvis
To: vip-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2015 2:04 PM
Subject: [vip-l] Sad news from Round Table on Information Access

Dear all,

As some of you will already know, our much-loved friend and colleague, Tammy Axelsen died suddenly on Wednesday.

Tammy had been Round Table�€셲 Administration Officer for many years and there are simply no words to express the sense of loss we at Round Table are feeling right now.

Many of you will have known Tammy well, others will have had occasional contact with her. I know though that all of you will remember her, as we do, as somebody who would do anything for anyone, would always go the extra mile, and who was totally dedicated to the cause of accessible information in general, and to Round Table in particular.

Our thoughts at this time are with her family: all of whom were so precious to Tammy.

Tammy�€셲 funeral will be next Wednesday at 3:00 pm at Graham Family Funerals, 73 Risdon Road
New Town, 7008.

Tammy, rest in peace. Thank you for being a friend and colleague.

With best wishes,

Neil Jarvis,

President,

On behalf of the Executive Committee,

Round Table on Information Access for People with Print Disabilities

No virus found in this message.