[infotech] Re: Portable Daisy Players

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 14:43:44 +0100

The Booksense certainly gives well in excess of 6 hours playback.

Iain

-----Original Message----- From: Kelvin Marsh
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 2:35 PM
To: infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [infotech] Re: Portable Daisy Players

Hi David,

Thanks, that's the kind of real world info I need.  Reading the Milestone
FAQ, it says the Milestone gives in excess of 6 hours playback when
listening to DAISY or MP3.  This does not seem much?

Best wishes, Kelvin (M0AID)

Low Vision Liaison for RAIBC
The Charity Working for Radio Amateurs with Disabilities
WWW.RAIBC.ORG.UK

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>