[infoshare] laptops, netbooks, windows 7 and meeting date?

  • From: "S. Kraft" <sharlene.kraft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 10:50:17 -0400

Hi everyone!

My netbook is dying!  weep!

Has anyone purchased a new laptop or netbook lately?  I am interested in a full
keyboard, loud sound, and alt and control keys on both sides.  Also, does
anyone know if there is a good tutorial (not just a manual) on windows 7?  I
guess I will need to learn a new Email since outlook express won't work.
Finally, are we meeting at the end of June or in July?

If you are kind enough to answer these questions, keep in mind that I am
neither a great computer user nor a great student.  Simple is my friend.

Any comments or advice will be  greatly appreciated.

Thanks much.
Sharlene