[infoshare] Re: Very belated wishes to Ellen Rubin

  • From: "Gus C" <gus.chalkias@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:47:33 -0400

what made me smile is that you went through the trouble to pick up the phone
and sing to me over the phone. While i love email and facebook wall posts, your
phone call provided a bit of the old school personal touch that is so missing
these days from the art of communication.

thanks for thinking of me.