[infoshare] Re: Very belated wishes to Ellen Rubin

  • From: Ellen Rubin <ellenr5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:23:07 -0400

Thanks for the good wishes, Gus. Most people ask me not to sing. I am no Lynnette or Maria! I am wondering what made you smile--my bad rendishen of Happy Birthday, or just the fact that you were in a great mood in honor of your birthday!!

I know that you are celebrating all month and then some...but my birthday celebration is over for the moment, but I could easily reconsider continuous celebration like you! Grin.

Love,
Ellen

At 09:52 AM 8/31/2010, you wrote:

Happy Birthday Ellen!

Thank you so much for calling me yesterday just to sing Happy Birthday to me over the phone.  It made me smile from ear to ear.

much love....gus