[infoshare] Re: Verizon Haven

  • From: "Denise C." <quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 23:49:18 -0400

Thanks, Gus. I'm going to try that and I'll let everyone know how it goes.
Denise
At 09:36 PM 9/11/2010, you wrote:
Denise,

I bet you could argue that since you were unaware of the accessible option at the time of your upgrade, you should still get the Haven at the reduced price. i've known people that have done that in the past with successful results.

Gus
----- Original Message ----- From: "Denise C." <quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>