[infoshare] Re: Setting up and configuring a wireless connection.

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 19:46:10 -0400

Hi, Al.
The following procedure assumes that they have wireless capability.
Open the Start Menu.
Highlight and Enter on the Connect to option.
Down arrow to the Show All Connections option and Enter.
Listen to the resulting list.
If the wireless option is available, move to this option and press the application key next down arrow to the View Available Wireless connections option and press Enter. A List of wireless options should appear. If it is setup, the default connection should be the first one in the list. Use the arrow keys to hear the wireless connections available. Some are secured and require a password; others are unsecured and you can try those. Highlight a connection and press Tab to move to the Connect button and Enter. You may receive a prompt for either a password or Windows asking whether or not you would like to connect to this unsecured connection. If a password is required, type it in and press Enter. If you're using an unsecured connection, it should connect fairly quickly.

Good luck with this and have a lovely weekend.
Lynne

---- Original Message ----- From: "Albert Cutolo" <acutolo@xxxxxxxxxx>