[infoshare] Setting up and configuring a wireless connection.

  • From: "Albert Cutolo" <acutolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 10:09:56 -0400

Good morning to my infoshare partners and friends on the infoshare list.

I'm writing to ask, if anyone knows or can point me in the right direction, whether or not there are any audio tutorials as too how to go about setting up and configuring a wireless router, and how too configure the connection between the desktop computer, and a laptop. My reason for asking, is because I'm going to be visiting my sister and Mother in Michigan in Augost, and would like to take along my laptop so that I can retrieve my email messages, and keep myself from going crazy while visiting them. As you all know from the experience of being blind, and going to a place where they only use cars to get around, after a while, you sort of run out of having things too talk about. Thus, even though I might have bookstoo bring along to read, I would like to have the ability to have my laptop along, so that I can go on the web, or read emails that are of interest to me.