[infoshare] Re: Podcast for Monday, September 27, 2010

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 09:39:22 -0400

Hi, Sharlene.
I do hope you're feeling much better.
We'll have to do a Scrabble thing at some point. smile
Happy Belated!

    Hi Lynne and Maria,
    Thanks, as always, for making me smile.  Great podcast, and great way to
start the morning.  Oh, and I challenge you to a round of scrabble; I love that
game!
    Best,
    Eliza

    On Sep 27, 2010, at 11:44 PM, Lynne wrote:

      Evening, All.
      It took awhile to get this published but here it is.  Do enjoy.
      1988 computer class excerpts
      As the Disc turns
      JAWS/Office Oops
      Mobile Twitter