[infoshare] Re: Podcast for Monday, September 27, 2010

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 03:29:33 -0400

Hi Sharlene,

good to hear from you.  Missed you guys at the meeting but totally understand
your reason for not coming.  Hope you're feeling better, and look forward to
seeing you next month.

Maria

    Hi Lynne and Maria,
    Thanks, as always, for making me smile.  Great podcast, and great way to
start the morning.  Oh, and I challenge you to a round of scrabble; I love that
game!
    Best,
    Eliza

    On Sep 27, 2010, at 11:44 PM, Lynne wrote:

      Evening, All.
      It took awhile to get this published but here it is.  Do enjoy.
      1988 computer class excerpts
      As the Disc turns
      JAWS/Office Oops
      Mobile Twitter