[infoshare] Re: Pandora for the PC

  • From: "Eric Randolph" <erandolph001@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 21:22:32 -0500

Hi Lynne,

Thanks for this program that is now accessible for us.

I installed it last night and I was jamming to all of my old school Janet
Jackson songs.

Also, I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better. I didn't even know that you
had the week long flu.

Anyway, continue to feel better and take care.

Tell Ree I said HI.

Oh by the way, HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! to you and your family as well as Maria and
her family.

Thanks Lynne,

Eric