[infoshare] Re: Pandora for the PC

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 02:06:20 -0500

Hi Luis,

Mushroomfm.com is terrific. Lynne and I have been listening to it since it's inception. Some of our favorite presenters are Kathyanne Murtha on Thursdays, Jonathan Mosen on Sundays, and Terry Clasper on Saturdays or Sunday. His schedule changed recently, so I'm not exactly sure which day he's on now.

Take care.

Maria

----- Original Message ----- From: "Luis Guerra" <screenreader@xxxxxxxxxxx>