[infoshare] Re: Fw: Hear the Ball

  • From: "SHARON JOYNER" <darlenjoy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 01:12:00 -0500

I haven't heard of any soccer groups, but there's a goal ball group around.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eliza Cooper" <eliza.l.cooper@xxxxxxxxx>
Saturday, September 18, 2010
3:30 - 6:30pm
Central Park (North Meadow)
-LOCATION-
Entrance to Central Park (North Meadow) is at West 97th Street and Central
Park West
Parking garages are located on West 97th Street between Central Park West &
Amsterdam New York City Hear the Ball
-Any Questions Contact-
Matthew Puvogel
(516) 398-5445