[infoage-board] Fw: 2012 NJ Teacher Expos!

  • From: Fred Carl <fred-carl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoage-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 11:43:28 -0400

Hello Everyone,

   Please give this attachment a look.   If you feel this is worth the $600 to
be part of the Expo in Edison, I will ask the membeship for volunteers to man
the table.   The normal attendence is 800 to 1100 teachers at a site.  There is
no offering this year near the shore.  A possible thought is: we take part in
the event this year to learn about its needs and then consider offering to host
the event at InfoAge for the shore area teachers in 2013.

  Your thoughts?

Thank you,
Fred