[ilug-cal-website] Re: updates

  • From: Nirmalya Lahiri <nirmalyalahiri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 10:55:39 -0700 (PDT)

 Today I create a text file named ChangeLog.txt in document root of
www.ilug-cal.info server. The text file contain a single entry of
information aginst every modification of source code. I think this
will help us to keep track of modification of source code.

 I am requesting all of you to keep update of this text file against
every modification in source code.

Everyone can view this text file without log into the server from the
link written below.....
http://www.ilug-cal.info/ChangeLog.txt

Nirmalya Lahiri
(+91-94331-13536)